Many organizations are interested in undergoing a digital transformation from traditional applications to process-driven applications. With Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, Red Hat has introduced solutions to empower developers to create and manage business rules and processes in a low-code environment.
- Author business rules with decision tables and DRL.
- Navigate and manage projects with the Decision Manager and Process Automation user interfaces.
- Develop business processes.
- Design forms with Form Modeler.
- Design and run a case management project.
- Develop rules using decision tables.
- Navigate and create projects using Decision Central.
- Design a business process in Business Central.
- Navigate and test a case management project.
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for developers who are interested in adapting to a more modern approach by developing process-driven applications.
- Possess basic Java EE developer skills
- Have experience with integrated development environments like Red Hat® Developer Studio
- Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is recommended, but not required