Learn to automate all things networking with Ansible products at our one-day, hands-on technical workshop.
Join our technical experts from ExitCertified for a one-day, hands-on workshop. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of Red Hat Ansible Engine and then dive into an overview of Red Hat Ansible Tower and how they work together in typical networking environments. You will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement right away.
Red Hat Ansible Engine
- Basic understanding of what Ansible is and how it works with networking devices
- Running ad-hoc Ansible commands from a command line
- Building and execution of playbooks to accomplish basic router connectivity
- Use Case: Backing up network configurations
- Use Case: Create a GRE tunnel
- Use Case: Additional router configurations
- Introduction to Roles: Making playbooks reusable and platform agnostic
- Installing Ansible Tower
- Configuring Ansible Tower
- Use Case: Creating and running a job template
Who Can Benefit
Network operators, network engineers, cloud administrators, DevOps engineers, security professionals and anyone interested in network automation.
- Attendees should have working knowledge of using network device CLI as well as a conceptual understanding of network concepts (Cisco, Juniper, Arista, etc.), DevOps, and distributed application architecture.
- Attendees should have working knowledge of using SSH and command line shell (BASH).
- Attendees must come with a laptop with admin rights and the ability to connect to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud.