Are you currently a Certified Pardot Specialist that wants to tackle the Certified Pardot Consultant certification? Our 5-day virtual instructor-led course gives you the in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience needed to consult and implement Pardot. To help you balance your working time, the class meets virtually 3 hours per day to prepare you for the Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam. You will learn how to successfully onboard new Pardot customers and get a sound understanding of implementing Pardot.
- Be prepared to implement Pardot successfully.
- Prepare for Pardot implementation through discovery and account configuration.
- Establish marketing assets and personalization.
- Enhance Pardot usage through lead qualification and automating business practices.
- Engage and use Salesforce Engage.
- Sit for the Salesforce Pardot Consultant Certification.
Who Can Benefit
- The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant credential is designed for those who have experience implementing Pardot solutions in a customer-facing role. You’ll need to be able to design and implement Pardot solutions that meet customers’ business requirements and contribute to their long-term success.
- Hold current Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist credential.
- Familiarity with the Salesforce Sales Cloud Platform.
- At least 6 months’ hands-on experience implementing or consulting on Pardot.