B2B Commerce (formerly CloudCraze) Technical Training is a 5-day expert-led course that includes the foundational course (B2B-101) plus added technical topics. It is designed to provide an orientation of the B2B Commerce components as well as hands-on exploration of the platform across architectural, functional, and technical topics
- Identify where and what events require code extension.
- Effectively navigate and configure in CC Admin.
- Implement UI, Logic Class, and Service Class Overrides along with Subscriber Code
- Complete the technical exercises to create your own B2B Commerce solution and
- know how to effectively troubleshoot problem areas during the development cycle.
Who Can Benefit
The audience for B2B Commerce Technical Training is any individual who will participate in a new implementation who needs working knowledge and experience with B2B Commerce technical components. Attendees should have intermediate skills in:
- Object Oriented Programming (Apex or Java)
- Salesforce Administration (Sharing Rules, Process Builder, and Object Relationships)
It is recommended that all participants have exposure to Salesforce administration, configuration and Apex. Completion of the below Trailhead modules, courses, and certifications will ensure participants get the most out of the B2B Technical Course:
- Admin Beginner trail
- Administration Essentials for New Admins Course (ADM201)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Programmatic Development Using Apex and Visualforce Course (DEV450)
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Apex Specialist Superbadge