Online communities provide a place where employees, customers, and partners can engage and collaborate. Learn how to enable communities in your organization, create communities for partner and customers, add members to these communities, and gauge participation.
- Enable communities in your organization
- Describe the capabilities of communities and how they work
- Create a new community for partner sales
- Create a community for self-service support
- Measure a community’s success using dashboards
- Keep the community active and engaged with native tools
Who Can Benefit
Get Started with Communities, is designed for experienced administrators who are responsible for setting up, configuring and managing Salesforce communities in their organization. As a Salesforce administrator, you should have a solid understanding of Salesforce functionality and concepts and at least six months experience using Salesforce.