Comprehensive and hands-on, this course is essential for CPQ administrators by providing a detailed and in-depth look at Salesforce CPQ and its applications. We recommend experienced administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce CPQ implementation or when taking over an existing implementation.
- Set up products, bundles, and product and pricing rules targeting several objects.
- Lead the technical configuration of discounting, pricing methods, and output document generation.
- Leverage the events, objects, settings, and methods of the contract creation, renewal, and amendment processes.
- Harness Salesforce CPQ’s advanced capabilities and explore the possibility of more customized solutions and development.
- Utilize Advanced Approvals in conjunction with Salesforce CPQ quoting processes.
- Formulate sound technical solutions to common CPQ business requirements.
- Make significant progress in preparing for the Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam.
Who Can Benefit
- Covering all the topics from the Salesforce CPQ Admin Essentials for New Administrators but with a greater technical emphasis, this course will also provide guidance on design implications and use cases for hands-on
- exercises. The class is designed for experienced Administrators who will have prior experience implementing Salesforce CPQ solutions in a customer-facing role, as well as solution architects, implementation consultants, or developers seeking to understand full capabilities in order to formulate technical solutions within Salesforce CPQ
- A strong Salesforce Admin background is assumed for this course. Salesforce Administrator certification is strongly recommended. You do not need to complete Salesforce CPQ Admin Essentials for New Administrators to take this course.