This course is for experienced administrators who are ready to increase their skills and knowledge about how Salesforce can solve their most pressing business needs. Using real-world scenarios, Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and apps, generating complex reports and dashboards, and automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more from Salesforce.
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings.
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets.
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects, custom apps, and the AppExchange.
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not so overwhelming.
- Extend your analytics to provide up-to-date views of your business.
- Implement complex business processes using workflow rules, approval processes, and Visual Workflow.
Who Can Benefit
This hands-on course is designed for experienced administrators who have used Salesforce for 6 months and/or have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
Familiarity with Salesforce for at least 6 months.