This comprehensive hands-on course is a must for new Salesforce administrators. Administration Essentials for New Admins is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce. For maximum benefit, we recommend administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment. Note: You can take this course either in person or via our virtual classroom. Participants can save travel expenses by taking the class virtually. Both formats provide demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and personal attention from the instructor as well as interaction with your peers.
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes.
- Create a secure Salesforce environment.
- Maintain and import clean data.
- Create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Setup workflow automation.
Who Can Benefit
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organizations’ Salesforce applications. Other groups that benefit from this course include power users, sales operations, and IT managers. Note that administrators of Salesforce Professional Edition should take Administration Essentials (Professional Edition).
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality and completion of the following online courses:
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud