Are you a business analyst or project manager who is looking to learn more about how Salesforce can solve specific business issues? What’s Possible: Salesforce Fundamentals provides the information to enable you to effectively engage with your business stakeholders. The course walks through a series of typical business challenges to provide you with the background to solve your specific business needs.
Get acquainted with key Salesforce features and how they can help solve your business issues. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Salesforce products and solutions.
- Ask discovery questions to identify specific business needs within your company.
- Make informed decisions about which Salesforce solutions meet your business needs.
- Help your business understand Salesforce design decisions, implications, and best practices.
- Identify and leverage sources of additional information and support
Who Can Benefit
What’s Possible: Salesforce Fundamentals is designed for individuals who need an understanding of the capabilities of Salesforce to determine how to best solve their business challenges using Salesforce. The course is targeted at individuals in the following roles:
- Business Analysts
- Project & Process Managers
No prior knowledge or experience with Salesforce is required