Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder? By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your knowledge of Salesforce application lifecycle management and the declarative and programmatic solutions available to you through guided scenarios, lecture, and discussion.
- Architect and manage the correct data model based on business requirements.
- Configure application security.
- Define business logic and process automation declaratively.
- Design user interfaces.
- Customize applications for mobile use and Lightning.
- Deploy applications.
Who Can Benefit
Certification Preparation for Platform App Builder is ideal for administrators, system integrators, and independent software vendors (ISVs) with an interest in sharpening the development, deployment, and administrative skills required to succeed in becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder.
It is not necessary to possess any Salesforce credentials before attending this course or sitting for the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification; however, we recommend the following courses or experience:
- At least six months of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization, as demonstrated through the successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
- At least six months of experience developing custom applications on the Force.com platform and completion of Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce (DEV401).