In this 1-day course, you will gain hands-on experience with the Heroku features and functionality used for building, scaling, and integrating web apps. After touring the use cases of Heroku, you will learn how to build, deploy, and extend apps using Heroku features, such as Heroku Buttons (for one-click deployment) and Heroku Add-ons (third-party components from the Heroku Elements Marketplace). Next, you’ll configure an app to scale, based on demand, using Heroku dynos. Then, you will read and write Salesforce data to Heroku Postgres using the Heroku Connect add-on. The course will wrap up with instruction on how to use Heroku flow, pipelines, and review apps to implement continuous delivery and integration.
- Describe the use cases and benefits of Heroku, within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Deploy web apps using Heroku (including Heroku buttons).
- Extend web apps using Heroku Add-ons from the Elements Marketplace.
- Configure the automatic scaling of Heroku-hosted apps.
- Integrate Salesforce applications with Heroku.
- Implement continuous delivery and integration with Heroku.
Who Can Benefit