This course introduces the core programming concepts, relevant files, and scripting language for Salesforce B2C commerce. The course teaches developers how to customize the SiteGenesis reference application and modify a Commerce Cloud storefront.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Create cartridges to add reusable functionality to a site.
- Create reusable code using ISML templates.
- Use content slots to improve the appearance and flexibility of a site.
- Use B2C Commerce Script in ISML templates and script files.
- Use the Forms Framework to control the validation, rendering, and storing of consumer-entered values.
- Maintain pipelines if they exist on a site.
Who Can Benefit
Developers who have:
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax.
Completion of course pre-work (installing and testing the UX Studio plugin for the Eclipse IDE on the laptop to be used in class)