- Create custom, reusable Lightning Components and
- Surface Lightning Components and Applications in
- Build a responsive application that runs in Salesforce1 and
- Lightning Experience.
- Define input forms with client-side data validation.
- Build Lightning applications that enable a user to search, read,
- and update data from a Salesforce org.
- Make Lightning Components available to other developers
- through unmanaged packages.
- Theme your application by customizing the Salesforce
- Lightning Design System (SLDS).
Who Can Benefit
Programming Lightning Components is ideal for independent software vendors (ISVs) and web application developers who want to produce custom Lightning Components and Applications that run in Lightning Experience, Salesforce1, or hybrid mobile applications that extend the Salesforce App Cloud.