When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Create Lightning Applications and Components.
- Surface Lightning Components in Salesforce1.
- Surface Lightning Components in Lightning Pages using the Lightning App Builder.
- Apply SLDS to use the Salesforce Lightning Experience look and feel.
- Work with the Lightning Component Bundle.
- Use attributes and expressions to store and display data.
- Apply best practices related to component development.
- Invoke Apex methods in a secure fashion from component controllers.
- Use the event framework to make an app interactive.
- Have a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts.
- Have 1 year of programming experience in Java (or another object-oriented programming language).
- Understand basic data modeling concepts for relational databases.
- Be able to use basic SQL.
- Be able to write basic HTML.