Salesforce Service Cloud assists support agents with their daily activities, from collaborating with other agents to logging and resolving cases. In this interactive course, support agents will gain hands-on experience on how to use Service Cloud to share knowledge with each other and with customers, divert cases by creating self-service resources for customers (including knowledgebase articles), receive cases through a variety of channels (including CTI and social media), and use a web-based console specifically built for support agents to manage and resolve cases efficiently.
- Help customers resolve their own issues using self-service techniques
- Assist customers with logging issues through a variety of channels, including CTI and social media
- View and manage customer information and cases in a single console
- Work with specialized automation tools that are meant to increase agent productivity
- Collaborate and share knowledge with customers and teammates
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for support agents. No prior knowledge of Salesforce is needed.