Salesforce Service Cloud helps support managers establish and maintain solutions for call center CRM and customer self-service. In this interactive course, support managers will gain hands-on experience on how to oversee the establishment of the Service Cloud to facilitate collaboration among agents and customers, for customer self-service and case defection, for multi-channel support of incoming cases, for case management and case workfow automation, and for support-related analytics and reporting.
- Advise your Salesforce administrator on how to set up Salesforce Service Cloud to best meet your team’s needs
- Establish productivity tools using recommended practices to make your team more efcient and accurate
- Use collaboration tools such as Chatter, Salesforce
- Knowledge and Salesforce Communities to share knowledge and resources among agents and customers
- Create reports and dashboards to gain insight into your team’s performance
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for professionals who directly or indirectly manage support teams. No prior knowledge of Salesforce is needed.