The Content Builder Essentials for the Digital Marketer course provides you the basics for getting started with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Application. In this interactive course, email marketers will gain hands-on experience creating relevant emails based on subscriber data and learn how to use enhanced functionality in Email Studio to test and send emails.
- Log in to the Marketing Cloud.
- Upload assets into Content Builder.
- Build text, image, button, and social follow content blocks.
- Describe the various ways to tailor content to specific business needs.
- Create individualized content blocks using personalization strings and dynamic content.
- Describe the various ways to create a template.
- Create an email with a dynamic subject line.
- Describe and use the Send Preview and Test Send functionalities in Email Studio.
- Utilize the sending method in Email Studio to distribute an email.
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for digital Marketers whose sole responsibility is the creation of emails, and for those who want to learn the capabilities of Content Builder and features of Email Studio. No prior knowledge of the Marketing Cloud is needed.