- Email Data Setup
- Importing Data
- Portfolio and Templates
- Create Email
- Test, Send and Track Results
Overview of the Marketing Cloud
- What is the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (MC)?
- How do I login to the MC?
- How do I access the Email application?
- What does the Overview screen show me?
Overview of Email Data
- What are three ways to store data in the Email Application?
- What is a Data Extensions?
- How to create a Data Extension?
- What data is stored in a data extension?
- What are the four ways to import data?
- How to import data using the Import Wizard?
- What is an Asset?
- How do I upload assets to the Portfolio?
- What is a content block?
- Types of content blocks
- o Text
- o Image
- o Free Form
- o HTML
- o Dynamic Content
- o Personalization Strings
- What is an Email Template?
- What are the two ways to create a Template?
- How do I create an Email Template via the editor and paste HTML
- What are my Email creation options?
- How do I create an email via content blocks?
- What are testing tools are available?
- What does each tool do?
- What are the different ways I can send my Email?
- How do I send an Email using the Guided Send process?
- What happens when you send?
- How do I track results of my Email Send?
- How do I create a Report?
Non-Sendable Data Extensions
- What other data can be stored?
- How is data in different data extensions joined?
- What is the source file location (FTP)?
- How can the Import Activity be executed?
- What is Automation Studio?
- What are the two types of automation?
- What are the components of a workflow?
- How often can an automation repeat?
- When does an automation end?
Overview of Subscriber Segmentation
- What is segmentation
- Why use segmentation
- What tools are available to segment subscribers
Drag and Drop Segmentation
- What is Drag & Drop Segmentation
- What is a random segment
- How to create a random segment
- What is a filtered segment
- How to create a filtered segment
- How to refresh data manually?
- What is a data filter?
- What is a Filter Activity?
- What is a measure?
- Type types of measures available?
- How to create a custom measure
- What is a Query?
- What is SQL?
- How do you refresh segments created via the Query Activity.
- How to write a query using SQL
Email Automation Overview
- What is Automation?
- What tools are available?
Marketing Cloud Playbooks
- What Playbooks are available?
- What is the Welcome Series Playbook?
- How to set up a Welcome Series?
- What is a Triggered Email?
- How do you defined a Triggered Email?
- What is a send classification?
Email Automation Use Case
- What is a Drip Campaign?
- What is the process for setting up a drip campaign?
- Plan the campaign
- Create Marketing Cloud campaign
- Prepare the data
- Segment the subscribers using data relationships and data
- Build the emails and associate to a campaign
- Create User-Initiated Email Definition
- Automate via Automation Studio
Other Activities to Automate
- File Transfers
- Wait States
- Data Extracts