Reporting Fundamentals is a must for all users who need to report on the data managed within their Salesforce instance. The course covers Salesforce’s existing reports as well as the Salesforce reporting tool set, to teach you how to customize existing reports and create your own reports. Information on building dashboards and enhancing your reports via formulas and filters is provided to help you analyze your business.
- Work with standard reports
- Establish a report building process
- Build custom reports using different reporting formats
- Group and summarize reports
- Use field filters and filter logic
- Add charts and conditional highlighting
- Create dashboards
Who Can Benefit
Reporting Fundamentals is designed for all users, including Sales and Service Managers, business analysts and administrators who need to use Salesforce reports to analyze their data.
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce