||$3,750.00 • Classroom (5 days)
||$3,037.78 • Classroom (5 days)
- Course participants will gain detailed knowledge of the sales scenarios that are supported in SAP CRM Enterprise and the relevant Customizing settings.
Who Can Benefit
- Customers and members of the project team who want to gain further knowledge of the sales processes and scenarios that are supported in SAP CRM Enterprise as well as the relevant Customizing settings.
- SAP consultants and partners
-SAPCRM Overview of the SAP CRM solution
-CR100 CRM Customizing Fundamentals
- Opportunity management and Pipeline Performance Management
- Copying control
- Quotation management
- Order management
- Special functions in quotation and order management
- Pricing in SAP CRM Sales
- Contract management
- Rebate processing
- Activity management in SAP CRM Sales
- Visit planning
- Territory management
- Case study
- This course discusses the basic setup and use of SAP CRM sales scenarios. This course does not cover Web Channel (E-selling) nor mobile sales scenarios nor specific interaction center functions.
Course based on software release
- SAP CRM 7.0 EHP3
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP7