Master Data for Deregulation and Data Exchange
||$1,340.00 • Classroom (2 days)
||$1,215.11 • Classroom (2 days)
- Participants are provided with a detailed knowledge of business objects for deregulation, and enhancements to business objects with which they are already familiar.
- The course also explains data exchange functions for mapping cross- company processes in deregulated markets.
Who Can Benefit
- Project managers
- Consulting partners with IS-U/CCS knowledge
- IDE implementation teams
-IUT110 Business Processes in SAP for Utilities
-IUT210 Master Data and Basic Functions
- Service type, service provider, and operational area
- Grid, point of delivery, and point of delivery group
- Service provider agreement and supply scenario
- Deregulation processes and parameter configuration
- Data exchange processes
- For course dates, see the online training catalog.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7