Plant Maint. Obj. & Prev Maint.
||$3,350.00 • Classroom (5 days)
||$3,037.78 • Classroom (5 days)
- At the conclusion of the course, the student should:
- Explain the structure of object and asset structures in the Enterprise Asset Management and Customer Service area, which form the backbone for processing maintenance and service measures.
- Understand all necessary configuration settings.
- Discuss a detailed overview of the business processes involved in preventative maintenance and service processing.
- Explain the differences between time-based and performance-based maintenance planning in the area of Enterprise Asset Management.
- Understand specific areas such as the integration between Plant Maintenance and Quality Management, and the procurement of services based on the maintenance plan.
Who Can Benefit
- *Project Managers, Project Team
- Functional locations (further functions)
- Equipment (further functions)
- Serial numbers
- Measuring points and counters
- Management of Task Lists
- Single Cycle Maintenance planning
- Maintenance planning with a strategy – time-based
- Maintenance planning with a strategy – performance-based
- Maintenance planning with cycles of a different dimension
- Supplementary processes for preventive maintenance