- You will learn the Design Thinking as a creative problem solving approach to enable you and to use in solving customer individual challenges, like defining new strategies, organizations, processes and of course defining new customer individual IT solutions.
- This is done by solving a concrete (not IT related) training challenge within 2 days training duration.
- The training participants will team up to groups and walk through all Design Thinking phases, inspired and coached by Design Thinking professionals from SAP. They will solve the training challenge and close the training by building a "low-fi prototype" which addresses the challenge.
- SAP Development has adopted Design Thinking and meanwhile it is part of the Standard SAP software development process.
Who Can Benefit
- Solution Architects, Project Leaders, Managers, Application and Technical Consultants (generally, all people who work with others to solve problems)
- People who would like to run the methodology within their own company and act as multiplier there.
Essential The training challenge in the workshop will be chosen in such a way that NO specific knowledge or IT expertise is required. Recommended Video Clip - Design Thinking by IDEO’s David Kelley http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50138327n