Business Processes in Plant Maintenance
||$3,750.00 • Virtual (5 days)
||$3,750.00 • Classroom (5 days)
- This course introduces the central business processes in Enterprise Asset Management as well as the most important integration aspects with other SAP applications.
- Furthermore the course includes an overview of the topics user interfaces and user experience - showing different client types and UI technologies.
Who Can Benefit
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
- Overview of solutions & deployment
- UI & UX
- Organizational Units
- Technical Objects
- Maintenance Processing - Overview
- Corrective Maintenance SAP GUI
- Corrective Maintenance Web
- Further Planning Functions (External services, 3D Visual Enterprise, etc.)
- Refurbishing of Spare Parts
- Preventive Maintenance
- Project-oriented Maintenance
- Mobile Maintenance
- Reporting and Analytics
- The attendance of this course is a mandatory prerequisite for attending the following detail courses in Enterprise Asset Management.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 8