Preventive Maintenance and Service
||$2,250.00 • Virtual (3 days)
||$2,250.00 • Classroom (3 days)
- This course shows in detail the processes and functions of preventive maintenance and service.
- In a first step the creation of task lists is shown together with the relevant customizing settings.
- The focus is on creating and scheduling time-based and performance- based maintenance plans
Who Can Benefit
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
- Managing Task Lists
- Special Functions for Task Lists (Inspection Rounds, Visual Instructions etc.)
- Single-Cycle Maintenance Plans
- Strategy Maintenance Plans (time-based)
- Strategy Maintenance Plans (performance-based)
- Multiple Counter Plans
- Additional Processes (i.e. Test Equipment Management, etc.)
- This course is a common course of curricula SAP Enterprise Asset Management and SAP Customer Service.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 8