Variant Configuration Part2: additions and scenarios
||$2,680.00 • Classroom (4 days)
||$2,430.23 • Classroom (4 days)
- The configuration scenarios for modeling configurable products in SAP ERP.
- Additional functions of the configuration profile, dependencies, and other variant configuration tools.
Who Can Benefit
- Project members and other employees responsible for setting up, maintaining, and processing configurable products
-PLM145 (Variant Configuration Part1: Modeling and Integration) ->Knowledge of processes in sales and distribution, planning, and production
-PLM100 (Life-Cycle Data Management)
- Control parameters in the configuration profile in detail
- Additional information on constraints, variant tables, variant functions, and characteristic selection
- Configuration scenario:
-planned/production order without and with BOM explosion,
-sales order (SET processing) and
- Preplanning and Variant Configuration
- Overview of IPPE
- Integrations of Variant Configuration
- Tips on system performance
- Other tools (API, ALE, user exits, analysis tool, data storage, comparison with IPC)
- This course directly follows course PLM145 (Variant Configuration Part 1: modeling and integration), and assumes that course participants are familiar with the content of this course.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0