- This course will prepare you to:
-Describe the concept and methods of E2E Change Control Management.
-Leverage the SAP Solution Manager 7.2 as application platform for E2E Change Control Management.
Who Can Benefit
- Change Managers: Responsible for documentation, approval and change processes
- System Landscape Architects: Responsible for the design of the transport landscape topology
- System Administrators: Responsible for executing transports
- Development Managers: Responsible for performing development changes
- Application Manager: Responsible for approving and performing changes in an application
- Support Manager and members of the customer’s SAP competence center: Responsible for Reporting and Diagnostics capabilities
- Partners and System Integrators
-Fundamentals of SAP Software Change Management
-Basic knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
-ADM325 - Software Logistics for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite