The SAS Certified Big Data Professional program represents Level 1 of the SAS Academy for Data Science. Students learn critical SAS programming skills, introductory statistics, data quality techniques, and essential communication skills. They also learn how to manage and manipulate data, explore data visually, and work with SAS, Hadoop, and Hive.
The coursework, hands-on practice, and projects help prepare students for the two exams needed to become a SAS Certified Big Data Professional.
- recognize and overcome big data challenges
- implement critical SAS programming techniques
- access, transform, and manipulate data
- improve data quality for reporting and analytics
- apply fundamental statistical techniques
- work with SAS, Hadoop, and Hive
- explore and visualize your data.
Who Can Benefit
- Business analysts, programmers, or statisticians with at least six months of experience writing programs in SAS or in another programming language
- It is recommended that you have at least six months of experience writing SAS programs or using another programming language. The coursework builds on the concepts presented in the SAS(R) Programming I: Essentials course, which is available as an instructor-led or free online e-learning course.