The coursework, hands-on practice, and projects help prepare students for the two exams needed to become a SAS Certified Big Data Professional.
- recognize and overcome big data challenges
- implement critical SAS programming techniques
- access, transform, and manipulate data
- improve data quality for reporting and analytics
- apply fundamental statistical techniques
- work with SAS, Hadoop, and Hive
- explore and visualize your data.
Who Can Benefit
- Business analysts, programmers, or statisticians with at least six months of experience writing programs in SAS or in another programming language
- It is recommended that you have at least six months of experience writing SAS programs or using another programming language. The coursework builds on the concepts presented in the SAS(R) Programming I: Essentials course, which is available as an instructor-led or free online e-learning course.