This SAS Academy for Data Science package includes both levels of the academy:
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional (Level 1)
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional (Level 2)
In the Advanced Analytics Professional level, students learn a variety of machine learning and predictive modeling techniques as well as how to apply the techniques to big distributed and in-memory data sets. Students also learn about experimentation in business, optimization, and time series forecasting.
The coursework, hands-on practice, and projects help prepare students for the two exams needed to become a SAS Certified Big Data Professional and the three exams needed to become a SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional. Students who earn both credentials also earn the SAS Certified Data Scientist credential. Exams are included in the Academy package.
- recognize and overcome big data challenges
- implement critical SAS programming techniques
- access, transform, and manipulate data
- improve data quality for reporting and analytics
- apply fundamental statistical techniques
- work with SAS, Hadoop, and Hive
- explore and visualize your data
- apply machine learning and predictive modeling techniques to big distributed and in-memory data sets
- detect patterns in your data
- set up and run business experiments
- optimize your data
- use time-series forecasting techniques
- effectively communicate results and recommendations to executive-level management.
Who Can Benefit
- Business analysts, programmers, or statisticians with at least six months of experience writing programs in SAS or in another programming language
- It is recommended that you have at least six months of experience writing SAS programs or using another programming language. The coursework builds on the concepts presented in the SAS(R) Programming I: Essentials course, which is available as an instructor-led or free online e-learning course.