This course is for scientists and analysts who want to analyze observational data collected over time. It is not for SAS users who have collected data in a complicated experimental design. They should take the Mixed Models Analyses Using the SAS(R) System course instead.
- create individual and group profile plots and sample variograms
- use PROC MIXED to fit a general linear mixed model and a random coefficient model
- plot information criteria for models with selected covariance structures
- generate diagnostic plots in PROC MIXED
- fit a binary generalized linear mixed model in PROC GLIMMIX
- fit an ordinal generalized linear mixed model and a model with spline effects in PROC GLIMMIX
- fit a binary GEE model in PROC GENMOD.
Who Can Benefit
- Epidemiologists, social scientists, physical scientists, and business analysts
- Before attending this course, you should be able to
- execute SAS programs and create SAS data sets
- fit models using the GLM and REG procedures in SAS/STAT software.