To learn more intermediate/advanced topics, consider registering for the Advanced Topics in Applied Econometrics course.
- Develop and use single-equation econometric models.
- Improve your ability to make sound forecasts.
- Sharpen your quantitative, statistical, and analytical skills.
- Improve the effectiveness of how you translate technical information for key decision-makers.
- Use SAS software to conduct econometric analyses.
Who Can Benefit
- Academicians, economists, forecasters, and government and business analysts
- Before attending this course, you should:
- Have a basic knowledge of SAS software, including SAS procedures such as PROC UNIVARIATE and PROC REG.
- Have a basic knowledge of statistics, especially in conjunction with tests of hypotheses ( tests and ( tests) and regression analysis.
- Be very familiar with regression analysis.
- Know at least the basics of economic and business concepts.