This course teaches forecasters and planners how to use SAS Forecast Analyst Workbench to predict product demand by using complex statistical models, develop a forecast consensus across the organization, and aggregate selected forecasts in the SAS Supply Chain Intelligence Center.
- explore and analyze historical demand
- forecast product demand by applying advanced statistical models
- integrate plans with SAS Forecast Studio to create new models and add events to the forecasting process
- develop a forecast consensus
- integrate plans in SAS Supply Chain Intelligence Center for easy access by executive management.
Who Can Benefit
- Forecasters and business planners who have the responsibility to develop consensus forecasts in conjunction with the sales and operations planning process
- Before taking this course, it is beneficial to have knowledge of forecasting and demand planning processes.