SAS Merchandise Planning is a high-performance, highly integrated solution that enables retailers to create and execute plans that maximize sales and margins while minimizing costs and increasing company performance. Through the use of instructor-led demonstrations and student exercises that use a standard data set and a basic work flow scenario, this course is designed to provide you with the information, understanding, and hands-on skills needed to work with merchandise financial plans.
- use SAS planning tools to organize and analyze merchandise financial plan data
- recalculate and redistribute working plan values
- use top-down and bottom-up planning and reconciliation to converge and align strategic goals and tactical plans
- work with initialized plan data.
Who Can Benefit
- Those who work with plans and who make merchandise financial planning decisions including planners, buyers, and those in management roles such as General Merchandising Managers, Inventory Managers, and Division Merchandising Managers
- Before attending this course, you should
- have a basic understanding of planning processes within retail organizations
- attend the introductory course Using Performance Analysis in SAS(R) Merchandise Planning