This course prepares you to generate large volumes of forecasts automatically using the SAS Forecast Studio interactive interface. This course includes practice data and exercises.
This course supports both the desktop and client/server versions. Additional topics for students that license the client/server version of SAS Forecast Studio include producing reports using sample stored processes and a demonstration of SAS Time Series Studio.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
- automatically create and fit custom forecast models to large-scale time series data sets
- identify series that do not have acceptable forecast accuracy
- refine forecast models to improve forecast accuracy
- reconcile hierarchical forecasts
- generate forecast data sets for deployment
- accommodate data updates in large-scale time series data sets.
Who Can Benefit
- Forecasters and analysts in any industry, including retail, financial services, manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals
- Before attending this course, you should
- be familiar with business forecasting problems
- have experience with a Windows computing environment
- have experience using a product such as Microsoft Excel to enter or transfer data and to perform elementary analyses such as computing row totals, column totals, and averages, and producing charts and plots.