This hands-on workshop is open to those who attended the Electric Load Forecasting: Fundamentals and Best Practices course. This course includes lecture and hands-on lab exercises that explore advanced topics in electric load forecasting.
- perform time series cross validation
- select weather stations
- detect outliers and cleanse data
- use comprehensive temperature information
- combine forecasts.
Who Can Benefit
- Load/price forecasters, energy traders, quantitative/business analysts in the utility industry, power system planners, power system operators, load research analysts, and rate design analysts
- Before attending this course, you must attend the Electric Load Forecasting: Fundamentals and Best Practices course.