The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual lab time to practice.
- Create and manipulate matrices.
- Move data between IML matrices and SAS data sets.
- Simulate data.
- Write, store, and retrieve IML modules.
- Run SAS procedures from within IML.
- Interface with R from within IML.
Who Can Benefit
- SAS programmers, statisticians, econometricians, engineers, or others who want to use matrix algebra, simulate data, write custom statistical analyses, or work with R from IML
- Before attending this course, you should:
- Have completed the SAS(R) Programming I: Essentials course or understand the material within.
- Have completed the Statistics I: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression course or understand the material within.
- Possess an understanding of elementary matrix algebra or linear algebra concepts and operations, including matrix dimensions, matrix addition and multiplication, matrix inversion, and scalars.