This course teaches you how to use SAS Marketing Optimization 6.5, develop marketing scenarios, and interpret the results of the optimization analysis.
- formulate the business problems that SAS Marketing Optimization can help solve
- navigate the SAS Marketing Optimization user interface
- prepare and upload input data tables
- create and optimize scenarios that include an objective, constraints, contact policies, and suppression rules
- optimize scenarios and produce analytic reports.
Who Can Benefit
- Analysts and other marketing professionals who will use SAS Marketing Optimization to plan and optimize outbound customer communications in order to maximize economic outcomes
- Before attending this course, you should have experience planning marketing campaigns and using spreadsheets. SAS programming experience is not required.