This course provides a theoretical foundation for SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning, as well as hands-on experience using the tool through the SAS Visual Analytics interface. The course uses an interactive approach to teach you visualization, model assessment, and model deployment while introducing you to a variety of machine learning techniques.
- train a forest model
- train a gradient boosting model
- train a neural network
- train a support vector machine
- train factorization machines
- compare models
- export model score code and score a model.
Who Can Benefit
- Predictive modelers, business analysts, and data scientists who want to take advantage of SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning for highly interactive, rapid model fitting on SAS Viya
- Before attending this course, you should
- be acquainted with SAS Visual Statistics
- have at least an introductory-level familiarity with machine learning techniques and statistical modeling.