The coursework and preparation sessions help prepare candidates for the three exams needed to earn a SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning credential.
This course can help prepare you for the following certification exams: SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4, SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language and Computer Vision, SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization.
- Apply the analytical life cycle to business need.
- Prepare and explore data for analytical model development.
- Train models using deep learning techniques.
- Import and transform image data for analysis.
- Explore collections of text documents to discover key insights.
- Build and share custom pipelines for large-scale forecasting analyses.
- Refine forecast models to improve forecast accuracy.
- Solve optimization problems commonly encountered in industry.
- Identify and formulate appropriate approaches to solving optimization problems.
Who Can Benefit
- Programmers, business analysts, or statisticians with experience using SAS Viya and writing programs in SAS or other programming languages
- It is recommended that you have prior programing experience using SAS, Python, or R. You can gain programming knowledge in the SAS(R) Programming I: Essentials course. Candidates should also have some experience with the visual interfaces in SAS Viya. You can learn about those interfaces in the &svs or &yva1 course. It is helpful to have conceptual understanding of regression models, which you can gain by completing the Statistics I: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression course. It is also helpful to have conceptual understanding of neural network models, which you can gain by completing the Introduction to Neural Networks in SAS(R) or Neural Network Modeling course.