This course is for JMP users with scripting experience who prepare applications for data processing, analysis, or reporting. This course demonstrates how to use the JMP Application Builder and Add-In Builder to develop and deploy simple and custom applications, including applications with multiple windows. The course uses a case study to demonstrate developing a dashboard that displays key performance indicators for a fictitious company.
- use the Application Builder to create instant applications
- parameterize variables in instant applications
- customize applications using Application Builder tools and the JMP Scripting Language
- exploit more efficient scripting techniques, such as user functions, matrices, and lists
- control the workflow of applications that use multiple windows
- deploy applications as JMP add-ins to other JMP users.
Who Can Benefit
- JMP analysts who want to develop applications by combining the power of the JMP Scripting Language with the ease of drag-and-drop manipulations in an advanced, integrated development environment
- Before attending this course, you should complete the JMP(R) Software: Introduction to the JMP(R) Scripting Language course or have equivalent experience.