This course teaches you how to use analysis of variance and regression methods to analyze data with a single continuous response variable. You learn how to perform elementary exploratory data analysis (EDA) and discover natural patterns in data. Important statistical concepts such as confidence intervals are also introduced.
- interpret confidence intervals
- perform hypothesis tests
- compare multiple population means with one-way ANOVA
- use simple linear regression to analyze relationships between continuous variables
- use the general linear model to build models between a continuous response and any number of continuous or categorical predictors
- assess interactions between factors and curvature
- evaluate assumptions of statistical hypothesis testing.
Who Can Benefit
- Analysts and researchers with some statistical knowledge
- Before attending the course, you should complete the Statistical Data Exploration Using JMP(R) Software course or have equivalent experience.