This course demonstrates how to extend JMP software's functionality using the JMP Scripting Language (JSL) to automate routine procedures, extend or create new procedures, and customize reports.
- Use the basic elements in JSL.
- Use messages, functions, and expressions to create new data tables and columns, control analyses, and capture or modify reports.
- Create and use dialog boxes to adapt script behavior.
- Save JMP scripts as JMP add-ins to automate routine analyses and reporting, and facilitate script deployment.
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone familiar with JMP who wants to learn the JMP Scripting Language (JSL)
- Before attending this course, it is recommended that you complete the Statistical Data Exploration Using JMP(R) Software course or have equivalent experience.