This intensive training course provides accelerated learning for those students who will build reports, analyses, and dashboards for consumption by business users and other information consumers in their organization. This course is for individuals who are comfortable with learning large amounts of information in a short period of time.
The self-study version of this course contains structured course notes that provide a detailed overview and exercises and that help you develop essential skills. There is also a Virtual Lab that enables you to practice what you learn in the course.
The e-learning includes the following:
- digital course notes for self-study
- Virtual Lab: 50 hours of hands-on software practice
- use the information consumer applications in the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- explore the basic data management functionality available in the SAS platform
- explore the basic online analytical processing capabilities available in the SAS platform
- create and exploit dynamic value selection
- build advanced information maps using SAS Information Map Studio
- produce advanced stored processes
- create advanced SAS BI Dashboard applications
- examine the types of metadata created in the SAS platform
- consolidate information into a business reporting application.
Who Can Benefit
- Power users
- No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should
- be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- have some experience using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (specifically, you should be able to open and save documents, use the menus and toolbars to accomplish tasks, and navigate Word documents and Excel spreadsheets)
- know how to use a Web browser to access information.