This course teaches how to access and analyze data using SAS Office Analytics. You also learn how to build reports that can be shared with others in your organization.
- access data and other SAS Office Analytics content
- analyze data and create reports
- create stored processes to share reports and analyses with others in your organization.
Who Can Benefit
- Power users and Information consumers who need to learn how to use all of functionality provided by SAS Office Analytics
- No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should
- be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- have some experience using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- know how to use a Web browser to access information.