This course covers how to administer a SAS Grid Manager Environment including the users, applications, and resources in that environment. After this course, you will understand SAS Grid Manager concepts and terminology and have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of the SAS Grid Manager architecture. This course is also included in SAS Grid Manager service offerings, designed to help you build a grid environment that's modern, flexible, and forward-looking.
- configure the Platform Suite for SAS
- add queues, users, custom resources, and tune settings
- monitor and manage a SAS Grid Manager environment
- understand Platform RTM for SAS and how it is used
- adjust SAS Grid Manager settings to meet the needs of your users
- troubleshoot a SAS Grid Manager environment.
Who Can Benefit
- SAS administrators and system administrators who are responsible for managing and maintaining a SAS Grid Manager environment, as well as SAS power-users who administer the grid and use SAS software for grid computing
- Before attending this course, you should have attended either the &spas course, the SAS(R) Platform Administration: Fast Track course, or have equivalent experience.