This course teaches you how to create detail and summary tabular reports using Base SAS procedures. You also learn how to enhance your reports using the Output Delivery System (ODS).
The self-study version of this course contains structured course notes that provide a detailed overview and exercises that help you develop essential skills. There is also a Virtual Lab that enables you to practice what you learn in the course.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice
- Enhance PROC PRINT detail tabular reports.
- Create PROC TABULATE summary tabular reports.
- Create PROC REPORT detail and summary tabular reports.
- Send report output to third-party and SAS ODS destinations.
- Enhance reports using ODS options and statements.
Who Can Benefit
- SAS programmers, data managers, report writers, and analysts who want to generate reports using Base SAS procedures and who are familiar with basic SAS procedure syntax and logic
- Before attending this course, you should have completed the SAS(R) Programming I: Essentials course or have equivalent programming experience.