The SAS Clinical Programming Fundamentals program represents Level 1 of the SAS Academy for Clinical Programming. This joint training program, brought to you by SAS and partner Epoch, provides a strong foundation for applying SAS programming skills to clinical trials data. You learn essential SAS programming skills, techniques for data manipulation and report writing, and more. A certification exam voucher is included.
- write SAS programs
- manipulate and summarize data using SAS procedures
- create SAS programs that are reusable and dynamic using macros
- process SAS data using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- create high-quality reports and presentation graphics.
Who Can Benefit
- Pharmaceutical or life science professionals or individuals with degrees in life sciences, pharmacy, statistics, medical, or engineering who are interested in applying SAS programming skills to clinical trials data
- No prior SAS experience is needed. Before attending this course, you should have experience using computer software. Specifically, you should be able to understand file structures and system commands on your operating systems and access data files on your operating systems. To practice what you learn in class, you use SAS University Edition, a free learning version of SAS for academic and adult learners. (Not for commercial use.)