This course is for users who do not have SAS programming experience but need to access, manage, and summarize data from different sources, and present results in reports and graphs. This course focuses on using the menu-driven tasks in SAS Enterprise Guide, the point-and-click interface to SAS, to create queries and reports. It does not address writing SAS code or statistical concepts. This course serves as a prerequisite for the SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying course and for the &egrg course. It also serves as a prerequisite for the SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R): ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression course, which teaches statistical concepts using SAS Enterprise Guide.
- access and manipulate local and remote data of various types
- create queries that filter and summarize data, compute new columns, and join multiple tables
- create frequency and tabular reports
- create interactive graphs
- automate output results.
Who Can Benefit
- Data, business, and statistical analysts who licensed or are considering licensing SAS Enterprise Guide or SAS Analytics Pro and would like training to get started with data access, management, and analysis
- This course is designed for users with no programming experience or SAS knowledge. Before attending this course, you should be familiar with Windows and other software, such as Microsoft Office or spreadsheet programs.