SAS Enterprise Guide is a hugely popular application that is used by SAS programmers, SAS power users, and business analysts around the world. It does a lot, but does it do everything that you need it to do? Organizations often have a need to extend or customize their SAS Enterprise Guide environment to fit their particular industry or business processes.
- find and install existing custom tasks to make your users more productive
- simplify a complex process by wrapping it in a custom task
- design easy-to-use interfaces for end users to help them accomplish their work
- make your custom tasks easier to learn by having them look and behave the same as the built-in tasks
- design your tasks to be easy to debug and maintain
- create "mash-ups" of other services and your SAS processes by connecting them with custom tasks
- add your custom tasks for use in the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office.
Who Can Benefit
- SAS consultants, IT professionals who support SAS users, any SAS professional who wants to extend the SAS Enterprise Guide platform
- Before attending this course, you should
- have good working knowledge of SAS Enterprise Guide
- be familiar with SAS programming at the level taught in the SAS(R) Programming I: Essentials course or have equivalent work experience
- some familiarity with object-oriented concepts.