This course provides an understanding of how to build, extend, and maintain the information map required in a SAS Marketing Automation 6.5 environment.
- create simple and complex information maps for use in SAS Marketing Automation 6
- use the information map to generate metadata tables for SAS Marketing Automation 6
- create a business context and the necessary definitions to support the creation of marketing campaigns.
Who Can Benefit
- Data modelers, IT administrators, and marketing analysts who want to understand how to set up data for SAS Marketing Automation
- Before attending this course, you should have taken the &cistu course or be familiar with SAS Customer Intelligence Studio functionality at the level of that course. Prior experience with SAS Information Map Studio is beneficial but not required.